Division of Property Maintenance

Certificate of Approval for Continued Occupancy (CACO)sale

 Please note residential properties with 3 units or more and all commercial properties will need to apply and have a Zoning permit before applying for a CACO.

Renters Please read the New Jersey's Lead Safe Certification Law here. Effective July 2022.

Per "O-52-22 Code Enforcement; Amend Ch 257 CO fees pdf file Opens in new window" Effective 12/12/2022 the CACO/TCACO fees have changed.

The below Affidavits are only required if you have failed the inspection and would like to close with a TCACO.

We will need the original hard copy and check to be dropped off or mailed to our office in order to issue the certificate.  

Vacant and Foreclosing Properties

For Vacant and Foreclosing Properties click here.