Do I Need A Permit For A Party Bus?

If you plan to have a stationary party bus that cannot fit in your driveway, without blocking the sidewalk or extending into the street, then you would need to submit a "Street Closure Application" which you can fill out here

Please note: The City Council has to approve all Street Closure Applications, so the application must be submitted 30 Days before the event.

Show All Answers

1. What Is An OPRA Request, and How Do I File A OPRA Request?
2. How Do I Apply For A Marriage License Or Obtain A Copy Of One?
3. How Do I Apply For A Death Certificate Or Obtain A Copy Of One?
4. How Do I Become A Notary Public?
5. Does Rahway Allow For Cannabis Businesses?
6. Does Rahway Have Rent Control?
7. How Do I Get A Copy of My Deed?
8. Can I obtain a photo ID card from the City?
9. How Can I Get A Handicap Parking Spot In Front Of My Home?
10. Are There Any Limitations On Parties, Use Of Lawn Equipment, and/or Maintenance Equipment?
11. Where Would I Get Bid Information?
12. Does The City of Rahway Allow Short Term Rentals?
13. Do I Need A Permit For A Party Bus?
14. I have a question on a ticket or my court appearance